Dr. John R. Eggers’ On-Line Graduate Classes For Teachers
Enroll anytime, anyplace.
John’s online classes are:
- Designed for teachers
- Designed to help k-12 students
- Take one of John’s on-line classes today.
- All classes are for three continuing education credits.
- The credit is awarded through Silver Lake College or North Dakota State University
All of these classes are pretty much available all of the time. If you would like to enroll in one of these three credit graduate level class, please contact John. (218-766-9009)
All classes are for three graduate level continuing education classes through Silver Lake College in Manitowoc, Wisconsin or North Dakota State University in Fargo.
All classes are on-line for your convenience. John can also deliver classes right in your own school for your own teachers. These classes are sponsored by:
IGS International Graduate Studies Now in Our 43rd Year! 100% performance money back guarantee. www. Attendigs.com
1. Great Teachers, Great Teaching. Description: What can we learn from other great teachers that will help us improve our teaching
2. Fun In the Classroom. Description: Activities and more that help build trust and excitement in the classroom as well as improve student performance.
3. Brain Based Learning. Description: The essence of what every teacher needs to know to bring brain based learning into the classroom in fun and exciting ways.
4. Teaching All Learners To Find Success. Description: Activities and teaching strategies to help educators find success for all learners especially those who are at-risk.
5. Experiential Education. Description: Design your own project for school or for your personal use and earn three credits. A real winner for everyone because it is all “hands on”.
6. Teaching The Future and Bringing About Change. Description: How can you help today’s youth cope with rapid change and at the same time introduce them to the future in which they will be living? This course will show you how.
7. Building Healthy Relationships. Description: How can you manage your small groups in your classroom so that everyone feels part of the class? Plus, what are the assets that all students need and how can teachers use classroom activities to create the assets that students need to find success in school and in life?
8. Multicultural Education Issues and Activities. Description: We live in a diverse world that is growing smaller. We need to come together as a people. This class will examine the issues and provide some activities for teachers that help students understand each other.